Thread: Welcome Mr. Masaharu Iwata to CocoeBiz!

Blog Entries

Default Welcome Mr. Masaharu Iwata to CocoeBiz!

Hello everyone,

We are very happy and excited to welcome Mr. Masaharu Iwata to CocoeBiz!

http://www.cocoebiz.com/iwata/index.shtml

Please discuss his works in this forum.

We would like to thank Mr. Iwata for this opportunity to officially promote him and his music to all his fans around the world!

Thank you,
    CocoeBiz

Anonymous Guest

Default Iwata

Mr. Iwata is a great up and coming and artist and has contributed to some very beautiful soundtracks. I think many people are watching this musician with very hopeful eyes. His use of percussion in his tracks is very musically interesting and well done. If Final Fantasy Tactics is any indication of what he is capable of for the future, we are all in for a treat!

3. Default

I'm a huge fan of Mr. Iwata, particularly his compositions for Ogre Battle. Tracks such as "Fortune Teller" "White Storm" and "Revolt" are some of my favorite game songs of all time.

I was wondering, is there any chance that Mr. Iwata may release a greatest hits compilation album? Or would there ever be a chance of an orchestrated performance album with Mr. Iwata's compositions? Also, will there ever be a reissuing of some of the game soundtracks that Mr. Iwata has worked on in the past? I have noticed that a lot of those soundtracks are now out of print and impossible to find =(

Keep up the great work, Mr. Iwata!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iwatafan
    I'm a huge fan of Mr. Iwata, particularly his compositions for Ogre Battle. Tracks such as "Fortune Teller" "White Storm" and "Revolt" are some of my favorite game songs of all time.
    Sorry, but all of the tracks you mentioned were composed by Hitoshi Sakimoto. I'm guessing you used the Soundtrack Central tracklist as a resource, because it's info is entirely reversed from the correct breakdown. As such, all the ones you see credited to Iwata were in fact done by Sakimoto, while all those credited to Sakimoto are in reality Iwata's compositions.

I'm also a fan of mr Iwata's music like magical chase.
    I'm hoping the soundtrack may someday be released (while wishing I'd throw coins in a fountain for basiscape/supersweep arrangements as bonus tracks

Thread Information